zondag 26 juli 2009

Fly like an eagle

Sketch: Scraptalk
3D: Studiolight
paper: Cupcake paper pad from Basic Grey

For one of my husbands gliding friends a card with a 3D plane - are there plane stamps out there? I wish I knew ;). It was a bit of a challenge to find some paper that goes with it. Usely I find a stamp - search the paper and then color the stamp in similar colors of the paper but that doesn't fly here ;). Aah I didn't turned out so bad :)

Voor een zweefvliegvriedn van mijn man maakte ik deze kaart met een 3D vliegtuigje - zijn er eigenlijk wel vliegtuigstempels? 'k wou dat ik het wist ;). Het was niet makkelijk papier te vinden die er bij past. Normaal zoek ik de stempel dan het papier en dan kleur ik in met passende kleuren maar die vlieger ging niet op hier ;) Ach is toch aardig geworden :)

Geen opmerkingen: